Linux Themes for Visual Studio Code
An integrated color theme for the most popular Linux GTK themes
These VS Code themes integrate seamlessly with your GTK themes to provide a more integrated experience.
For the Arc theme, the syntax coloring is the default VS Code one. For Adapta, it is taken from Mattia Astorino's great Material Theme (an alternative to this Adapta theme!)
Syntax coloring used:
I created those themes myself to suit my needs - I hope you wil like it too!
The extension is hosted on the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
- Drop to terminal and write the following:
code --install-extension solarliner.linux-themes
Alternatively, search for Linux Themes inside of VS Code.
Finally, you can also hit
F1, clear the angled bracket and type
ext install linux-themes.
- Initial release of United Ubuntu theme
- Initial release of Ambiance theme
- Arc theme:
- Added Tomorrow token colors to Arc theme for better looking code
- Sidebar is now the same color as the activity bar, making it look more like the Files app
- Adapta theme:
- Added colors on debugging and toolbars
- Changed token colors on Adapta theme to match Mattia Astorino's
- Initial release of the Adapta theme
- Directly included tokenColors from default Dark and Dark+ themes.
- Changed base syntax coloring to VS Dark+
- Made selection highlight more visible
Head over to the GitHub Repository to contribute.