This extension provides with a series of convenient tools to deal with geographical data.
- GPS Coordinates visualization: Display the selected GPS coordinate on a map inside VS Code.
- The numbers will be automatically extracted from your selection.
- Polyline visualization: Display an encoded polyline on map inside VS Code.
- The entire text selection is parsed as a polyline.
- Insert geocoded address: Select the option Insert
Insert geocoded coordinate to insert coordinate of an address at the cursor's position.
If you have any requirements or dependencies, add a section describing those and how to install and configure them.
- Improve documentation (add geocoding GIF to README)
- Add caching to geocoding function in order to reduce requests to Nominatim.
Insert geocoded address command.
- Update documentation graphics.
- Parse coordinates among text
- Add coordinates shows all markers on a single map.
- Added popups to markers.
- Added coordinate and polyline values validation.
- Add multiple markers at once.
- Improve error management.
- Initial release of Geo Tools.
By using this Visual Studio Code extension you agree to the following terms:
Brought to you by the SmartMonkey.io team.