Simplicity Studio for VS Code
Simplicity Studio for VS Code extension supports users to build, flash and debug Simplicity Studio generated projects.
- Detect compatible projects from VS Code active workspace
- Detect locally connected 32-bit Silicon Lab devices
- Detect remotely connected 32-bit Silicon Lab devices
- Build, flash and debug compatible projects.
The following Visual Studio Code extension(s) should be installed
- C/C++ Extension Pack
Installed Simplicity Studio with version >= v5.6
- Created project should use Visual Studio Code Compatible Project generator.
This extension contributes the following settings:
silabs.deviceLabelElements: enable/disable given device label element.
silabs.discoveryInterval: Time interval in miliseconds between two consecutive device discovery.
silabs.remoteDeviceTimeout: Remote device discovery time in milliseconds.
For Feedback/Comments/Suggestions about our VS Code integration, feel free to reach out to us at DevTools-Feedback@silabs.com