Note: please show your support by giving a quick review. It only takes a few seconds.
Read more from Color Picker official page.
This tool will very useful if you are working as a Web Developer or UI designer, who mainly uses Visual Studio for the day to day assignments. This tool provides a color tool window, color swatcher in editor.
This tool offers the below options,
- Highlight colors in Visual Studio Document Editor (".css", ".scss", ".less", ".asp", ".aspx", ".htm", ".html", ".cshtml", ".vbhtml", ".xaml" are enabled by default), Additional Parsing, Customize using Tools-Options-ColorPicker.
- Edit color using double click from any enabled file (editor)
- Insert colors to any active text document
- Color Selection from Color Canvas.
- Color Selection from Available Colors.
- Color Selection from Standard Colors.
- Color Selection from Saved Colors.
- Color Selection using Eyedropper.
- Copy\Paste Color codes (Name, #HEX, rgb, rgba, hsl, hsla, hsb\hsv, cmyk). rgb and rgba are offered in different formats
- Selected colors Tints & Shades.
- Color code comparison of Orginal and New.
This tool works with below Visual Studio versions (Visual Studio Theme supported),
- Visual Studio 2012.
- Visual Studio 2013.
- Visual Studio 2015.
- Visual Studio 2017
Color Picker can be accessed via Tools->Color Picker. (will open a Dockable Window)