Structured Text (IEC 61131-3)
Most complete Structured Text language support. Features includes:
- Syntax highlights in *.st, *.iecst files
- Syntax highlights in *.md (Markdown) files in
iecst code block
- Snippets (enter
st to see list of all snippets)
- Outline view
- Breadcrumbs code navigation
- Go to Symbol in File
- Formatting (*beta)
Includes syntax highlight based on IEC 61131-3 draft, including namespaces, SFC elements (STEP, ACTION, TRANSITION), constant variables (2#000_1010, 16#1E, INT#23) and more.
Also highlight in Markdown files
Fast growing snippets library. All cycles, conditions and declarations.
Utilize VS Code Formatter API. Use general formatting command short keys. It capitalize all known keywords like
xStart AT %QX1.0.0: BOOL := TRUE;
- The same Author contributed ST support for:
- This extension project is a part of my 320 pages "Learn Structured Text IEC 61131-3" book which I published in Russian 2020. (translation is on the way)
- LSP (Language Server Protocol)
- add - support for UNION syntax
- add - Highlight ST inside some XML files key.
- change - enter
st to see list of all snippets.
- add - Highlight ST in Markdown files when use
- add - new icon :))
- add - new formatting architecture that utilize VS Code formatting API.
- add - syntax highlights keyword
- add - snippets fo
Thanks to @nikvoronin
- fix - syntax highlights keyword inside another word
- fix - build document structure with block indented
- add - outline for Structures and Enumerations
- enhance - outline for other elements
- enhance - right click commands now appear only in ST files
- add - outline document structure
- add - Go to symbol in file support
- add - breadcrumbs
- improve - function highlights. Now we Highlight all function either user defined or built in.
- improve - variable declaration or
STRUCT declaration section has got a lot of improvements. We highlight custom types now, and whole section looks much cleaner because scopes were changed.
- improve - If you call for a method of a function block through dot
my_fb.method() method is highlighted. We also highlight function block properties or parameters.
- add - TODO or TODO: in comments attract an attention
- add - Highlights for action modifiers
myAction(DS, T#3s); where DS will be highlighted.
- add - Highlights for names of parameters of function block.
I've learned few things about syntax highlights. Big refactoring. I added some missing keywords, changed some coloring scopes and improved coloring in general.
- add - TYPE creation snippets (enumerations ans structure) and enhance it's syntax highlights
- enhance - Select type out of suggestion list when inset variable in declaration area from snippet
- enhance - Utilise October 2018 feature for multiple prefixes in snippets and add multiple prefixes to some snippets.
- fix - syntax highlights for function_block
More stable version
- fix - Auto close comments
- enhance - revision of highlights much better now.
- fix - Insert
VAR is inserted.
- fix - highlights for
- fix - other minor changes
- fix - Notification "This file not a structured text language!" #6
Big step forward. Now it is not only language configuration it is JS code that can enhance codding experience.
- add - Command pallet
- add - same command context menu
- add - user parameter
All 3 make the same. Capitalize constants like
EXIT and others. Right now only few. This is only proof of concept. Later we will add more beautifications.
- add - a lot of different snippets
- enhance - syntax highlight like function names, program and function definitions, etc..
- fix - extensions metadata tags
- add - new functions to support logi.CAD 3 reference variables.
- enhance - auto indentations inside IF, PROGRAM, VAR, ...
- fix - close
- add - region folding
- improve - keywords case
- improve - readme file
- improve - syntax highlights scopes
- add- few new snippets.
- fix - some keywords highlight issue
- add- new file extensions to support logi.CAD 3 projects.