Structured Text (IEC 61131-3)
Most complete Structured Text language support. Features includes:
- Syntax highlights
- Outline view
- Go to Symbol in File
Includes syntax highlight based on IEC 61131-3 draft, including namespaces, SFC elements (STEP, ACTION, TRANSITION), constant variables (2#000_1010, 16#1E, INT#23) and more.
Fast growing snippets library. All cycles, conditions and declarations.
Can automatically capitalize constants like
FALSE. Either use command
ST: Format from command pallet, of from editor context menu. There is also user setting
st.autoFormat which is set
true by default, you can turn it off.
- The same Author contributed ST support for Monaco Editor and highlight.js.
- This extension project is a part of my "Structured Text Bible" book which I am working on right now.
- LSP (Language Server Protocol)
- add - syntax highlights keyword
- add - snippets fo
Thanks to @nikvoronin
- fix - syntax highlights keyword inside another word
- fix - build document structure with block indented
- add - outline for Structures and Enumerations
- enhance - outline for other elements
- enhance - right click commands now appear only in ST files
- add - outline document structure
- add - Go to symbol in file support
- add - breadcrumbs
- improve - function highlights. Now we Highlight all function either user defined or built in.
- improve - variable declaration or
STRUCT declaration section has got a lot of improvements. We highlight custom types now, and whole section looks much cleaner because scopes were changed.
- improve - If you call for a method of a function block through dot
my_fb.method() method is highlighted. We also highlight function block properties or parameters.
- add - TODO or TODO: in comments attract an attention
- add - Highlights for action modifiers
myAction(DS, T#3s); where DS will be highlighted.
- add - Highlights for names of parameters of function block.
I've learned few things about syntax highlights. Big refactoring. I added some missing keywords, changed some coloring scopes and improved coloring in general.
- add - TYPE creation snippets (enumerations ans structure) and enhance it's syntax highlights
- enhance - Select type out of suggestion list when inset variable in declaration area from snippet
- enhance - Utilise October 2018 feature for multiple prefixes in snippets and add multiple prefixes to some snippets.
- fix - syntax highlights for function_block
More stable version
- fix - Auto close comments
- enhance - revision of highlights much better now.
- fix - Insert
VAR is inserted.
- fix - highlights for
- fix - other minor changes
- fix - Notification "This file not a structured text language!" #6
Big step forward. Now it is not only language configuration it is JS code that can enhance codding experience.
- add - Command pallet
- add - same command context menu
- add - user parameter
All 3 make the same. Capitalize constants like
EXIT and others. Right now only few. This is only proof of concept. Later we will add more beautifications.
- add - a lot of different snippets
- enhance - syntax highlight like function names, program and function definitions, etc..
- fix - extensions metadata tags
- add - new functions to support logi.CAD 3 reference variables.
- enhance - auto indentations inside IF, PROGRAM, VAR, ...
- fix - close
- add - region folding
- improve - keywords case
- improve - readme file
- improve - syntax highlights scopes
- add- few new snippets.
- fix - some keywords highlight issue
- add- new file extensions to support logi.CAD 3 projects.