What does this extension do?
Spotlight allows you to semantically search through your code. Roughly describe what you're searching for and Spotlight will redirect you to the file and line that matches your description.
How do I use it?
- Contact tobiasworledge[at]berkeley[dot]edu to get your access API key.
- Run "Spotlight Register" in the command palette and enter your API key.
- Add comments to your project starting with the phrase "
- Open the Spotlight. Describe/Paraphrase one of your AIDOC comments. Press enter and Spotlight will redirect you.
Shift+Cmd+L opens the Spotlight
Shift+Ctrl+L opens the Spotlight
//AIDOC: Method to retrieve account credentials
#AIDOC: Method to retrieve account credentials
Note: Spaces between the comment token are also supported.
Supported file types
None (at the moment).
Initial release of Spotlight
- Handle delete events properly
- Misc error handling
- Added support for Typescript files
- Changed cache file name to
- Fixed bug that resulted in adding the cache file name to the .gitignore multiple times