Full documentation for Bask can be found at docs.scious.io/bask/latest
Bask does more than just shorten the code-test-code loop.
- File names for humans™ - rename files from Bubble's native random-string format to the actual names you gave your actions or elements so you always know which file you're working in.
- Automate and log test results to detect and track bugs with ease.
- Standardize your development process to improve code quality, consistency, and release cadence.
- Coming soon Allow Bubble accounts secured by 2FA to login with Bask.
- If there's enough interest Auto run & report results from plugin unit tests in a Bubble app.
- If there's enough interest OpenAI powered assistant for creating Bubble plugins.
- If there's enough interest Plugin usage analytics dashboard for all your plugins.
- We don't yet (always) gracefully recover in scenarios where prompts for information are escaped / ignored.
- Auto creating / managing / updating local
node_modules folder in relation to server side actions.
- Auto updating the
dist version of each server side action's package.json when the
src version has new or changed imports / requires.
- Quality of life improvements.