Tired of Having to remember and type the complete commands, navigating the command history to select a command or having to copy a command to terminal?
This extension helps you by showing command auto completions as you start typing a command based on your previous command history.
- Create a new Command Buddy Terminal
- Through command palette (F1) and select "New Command Buddy Terminal"
- Use keyboard shortcut
ctrl+b (for mac:
- Start typing to the see the command completions (Note: you can start typing any part of the command to see the suggestions)
- Use up and down arrow keys to navigate the command suggestions
- Press tab to select a command from command suggestions