An extension that makes semicolons easy!
- No matter where your cursor is, when you enter a semicolon it will always appear at the end of the line and (optionally) followed by a new line!
- Unlike many other extensions, EZ Semicolon has support for:
- Multiple cursors
- Detecting whether the user is in a
for loop or a single line string literal
- Other features:
- If the line already contains a semicolon at the end, a new line will be inserted at the end without adding another semicolon
- Add a semicolon regularly (without formatting) by pressing
cmd+alt+; on Mac)
ez-semicolon.newline: Whether or not to follow semicolons with a newline each time. Defaults to
ez-semicolon.escapeString: Whether or not to reformat the semicolon even if the cursor is inside a string literal. Defaults to