A VS Code extension to remove comments from code.
- Supports single-line and multi-line comments.
- Removes both line comments (e.g.,
//comment ) and block comments (e.g.,
- Provides a command to remove comments from the active text editor.
- Open a file that contains comments in the Visual Studio Code editor.
- Use the keyboard shortcut (Windows) or (Mac) to remove the comments from the active text editor or (Windows), (Mac) and type Uncommited after this press Enter.
- Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 or higher
- Launch Visual Studio Code.
- Open the Extensions view by clicking on the square icon in the left sidebar or pressing .
- Search for in the Extensions view search box.
- Click on the button for the extension.
- Once installed, the extension will be ready to use.
None at the moment.
Contributions are welcome! Please fork this repository and submit a pull request.
This extension is licensed under the [MIT License](https:
- 0.0.1: Initial release
- 1.1.3: Fix bug
- 1.1.4: Added C#
- 1.1.5: Added C++
- 1.1.6: Added CSS and HTML
- 1.1.7: Fix bug minor
- 1.1.8: Fix bug patch
- 1.1.9: Fix bug on remove comment in HTML
- 1.2.0: Fix bug on remove comment in CSS
- 1.2.1: Chore: resolve the minor mistake
- 1.2.2: Feature: Remove golang comment
- 1.2.3: Incremet
- 1.2.4: Staging1
- 1.2.5: Staging2
- 1.2.6: Feature remove all extra lines left by comments
- 1.2.7: Added Markdown support
- 1.2.8: Added support
- 1.2.9: Staging3
- 1.4.0: LTS
by Alexandre Trieste