This extension provides basic syntax highlighting and edititing support for Open Inventor scene graph files.
- Syntax highlighting of node and field names vs. string and numeric constants
- Basic folding (collapsing and extending of node content and sub trees of the scene graph)
This extension does not have any settings.
- Syntax highlighting is restricted to a basic syntactic analysis using a Textmate grammar
- It does not distinguish between node and field names
- Enum values are recognized as such if they consist of capital letters and underscores only
- Folding only works correctly when a line contains only a single curly bracket or a single pair of curly brackets