Adds syntax highlighting, formatting, auto-completion, jump-to-definition and linting for
This plugin is designed for Prisma 2. Information about the new datamodel syntax can be found here.
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto-completion (coming soon)
- Jump-to-definition (coming soon)
Get the Prisma Extension from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Open this repository in vscode
- Press F5, a new file should open
- Change the language to Prisma
- Make a change to the syntax
- To reload, press the reload button in VSCode
- Developer: Inspect TM Scopes is helpful for debugging syntax issues
The extension is automatically published using a Azure Devops Personal Access Token via Github actions (see
Note that the personal access token is only valid for a year and will need to be renewed manually.
To do a manual publish, please follow these steps:
- Increment the package version
- Update to latest pinned binary release in the Prisma CLI's package.json under prisma.version.
- Go to https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/manage/publishers/Prisma
- Click the ••• More Actions
prisma-x.x.x.vsix into the browser and click upload.
This will take about an hour before the update is available.