Simple colour theme for VSCode.
Uses colour values from https://github.com/jan-warchol/selenized
- hide what doesn't need to be read, e.g.
defp method_name in languages like Elixir
- create typographic hierarchies
- e.g. bold method names when they're being defined, but regular weight method names when called
- italicize constants, properties, and background information
- strike-out unused variables, and other code that should be implied to be unused/unneeded
returns are bold to denote importance
- create colour relationships
- regular code is a bright foreground white
- distinguish "types" of code with visually separate colours
- modules and methods called on modules are different shades of calming blue
- constants are orange
- strings are green
- attributes are pink
- control code is grey to recede a bit in to the background
- unimportant details (e.g.
defp) are a dark grey to almost disappear
The theme should make it easier to read the code that's important, and easier to ignore code that's not as important.