vscode-minify is an extension for Visual Studio Code that allows you to minify your JS and CSS files directly from the editor.
- Minify your JS and CSS files without leaving the editor
- Show the minified code in a new slide, without saving it to the computer
- Open a JS or CSS file in Visual Studio Code.
Cmd+Shift+P to open the Command Palette.
Minify Current File and press enter.
- The minified code will be displayed in a new slide.
This extension contributes the following settings:
vscode-minify.enable: enable/disable this extension
None at the moment.
Initial release of vscode-minify
- Fixed the issue where the minified code was being saved to the computer
- Show the minified code in a new slide
This extension is open-source, contributions are always welcome!