VS Code Ossum Integration
This extension provides access to your Git repositories hosted in Ossum.
After the installation, setup your Ossum credentials via
Ossum: Setup Ossum Credentials command via command palette.
Once the credentials are setup, select Ossum in the activity bar.
- List your Git repositories based on the selected space in
Ossum Repositories view,
- Clone Ossum Git repository using the inline Clone... option on repository nodes in the Ossum repositories view OR using the Ossum: Clone... command via command palette.,
- Create workitem branch using the inline Branch... option on repository/branch nodes in the Ossum repositories view, OR using the Ossum: Create workitem branch... command in the command palette,
- Include workitem number(s) in the commits (for workitem branches),
- Show workitems under the workitem branch (in repositories view),
- Show active workitems in status bar (based on the active git branch),
- Update workitems (own/disown, change status),
- Create merge requests,
- Open repositories, workitems in Ossum.
- vscode-git: Git SCM Integration
The following configuration settings are available under Ossum
ossum.baseUrl: Base URL for the Ossum instance. This setting is pre-set to https://www.ossum.cloud.
ossum.logLevel: Logging level for Ossum output window.
ossum.advanced.showActionsView: Show Actions view
ossum.advanced.updateWorkitemAfterCreatingBranch: Offer to update workitem after creating workitem branch
- Support non-ossum git repositories
- Command to synch reositories view with the active repo's space
- 'Actions' view in Ossum tab
- Fix: Show error dialog if workitem-branch creation fails
- Fix: Run the extension on Linux/Ubuntu
- Fix: commit-msg hook file permissions
- Context menu option to open files/folders in Ossum web UI
- Option to update the workitem after creating a workitem branch
- Fix Ossum icon is the activity bar
- Improved support for multi-workitem branches
- View Git repositories hosted in Ossum
- Clone Ossum Git repository
- Create workitem branch (by selecting workitem(s) from Ossum board)
- Status bar integration for the context workitem(s)
- Auto-include workitem number in commit message (in workitem branches, achieved via prepare-commit-msg hook)
- Workitem operations: update status, own/disown, open in Ossum
- Create merge requests, add reviewers
For more information