FUA is a "Find and Remove Unused Assets" VS Code extension.
You can check and remove/delete your project's unused assets/images.
Supported Asset File Extensions
Supported Component File Extensions
- Open a workspace/folder in VS Code.
- Sure that your workspace has "src" folder (because FUA working on src file).
- Press 'F1' key and enter
Find Unused Assets command.
- After a short period of time You will see the
UnusedAssets.txt file. You can check this file and delete the lines you don't want.
- Lastly, Press 'F1' key and enter
Remove Unused Assets command.
- After a short period of time your unused assets will be removed.