Noteline - VSCode Extension
Do you forget the last code line you jumped which is important for you? We waste too many time to look for less line you refer frequently when coding because of the Pareto-Principle.
The noteline is a useful vscode extension help you:
- Record the line your cursor focus to
System Records part, or add line to
Custom Notes part by context menu.
- Auto order the line of
System Records by trend which is compute by your scroll action and time.
- Write a note to a line.
- Open editor and jump to the line which has been recorded.
[1.0.0] - 2023-02-20
- System will record scrolling and cursor focusing
- Move notes between custom and system list
- Take notes to the note-item
- Clear system note
- Auto order notes by trend