📸 Code Scenery
A Visual Studio Code extension to create code snapshots
- Easily create snapshots of your code files within Visual Studio Code.
- Save and manage multiple snapshots for different versions of your code.
- Quick access to compare snapshots and track changes over time.
- Simple and intuitive interface for snapshot management.
- Launch Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions view by clicking on the square icon on the left sidebar or pressing
- Search for "Code Scenery" in the Extensions view search box.
- Click on the "Install" button for the "Code Scenery" extension by "Mohamed Sawah".
- Restart Visual Studio Code (if required).
- Open the file you want to create a snapshot of.
- Use the keyboard shortcut
Ctrl+Shift+P to open the Command Palette.
- Type "Code Scenery: Create Snapshot" and select it from the list.
- Provide a name for the snapshot and press Enter.
- The snapshot will be saved and added to the snapshot list.
- To view or manage your snapshots, click on the "Code Snapshots" icon in the sidebar.
Contributions are welcome! Here's how you can contribute:
- Fork the repository and clone it to your local machine.
- Create a new branch for your feature or bug fix.
- Make your changes and test them thoroughly.
- Commit your changes and push them to your forked repository.
- Open a pull request, describing your changes in detail.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
For any questions or issues, please open an issue on GitHub.