JupyterLab Light Theme
JupyterLab's light theme for Visual Studio Code!
- In VS Code, go to Extensions.
- Find "jupyterlab-light-theme" and click Install.
- Open the Color Theme picker with
⌘K ⌘T or Preferences > Color Theme.
- Select the theme JupyterLab Light Theme.
- This theme only supports Python and Markdown.
- JupyterLab notebooks are visually more compact than in VS Code.
- Selected cell background remains light gray (same as unselected cells) instead of white.
- Unsupported color differentiation for markdown list levels.
- Markdown code with single backticks doesn't look good in preview (i.e.
This theme is inspired by Project Jupyter's JupyterLab. Icon created by Freepik.
Author: Miguel Corral Jr.