WAI Language Server
A VS Code extension for working with WebAssembly Interfaces.
This extension is versioned and released separately from the main language
The VS Code extension itself is updated automatically via the Visual Studio
Marketplace, but the language server updates are manauged internally by the
Language Server Updates
- By default, the extension checks for language server updates every time it is
activated. You can choose to disable this via the
- Use the
WAI: Update Language Server command to manually trigger an update
- Updates will be downloaded automatically from GitHub Releases once they are
- There are two update channels for the language server: "Stable" and "Nightly".
- Stable: Regular, tested releases. Recommended for most users.
- Nightly: Includes the latest changes and features, but less
tested. Suitable for users who want the cutting-edge version and are willing
to tolerate potential instability.
- You can switch between update channels in the extension's settings.