Pieces for VS Code
Quickly save, find and reuse code snippets and files straight from your VS Code
Make sure you’ve have the Pieces OS installed and running on your machine. This is the background service that enables Pieces to work locally.
You can get it on the Windows Store or download Pieces for Mac.
To run the extension:
- Select "Send to Pieces" in the right-click context menu
- Use CMD+Shift+V hotkeys (Ctrl+Shift+V on Windows)
- Checks to make sure code is selected
- Proper error & success notifications
- Quickly save code in Pieces without disrupting your flow
- Correct sending of the selected Piece.
- For some reason it doesn't want to display an error when the selected piece has more than 150k chars.