Vue Extensions Pack
Extensions pack for vue development.
We don't recommend to setup
user settings, because you may have different projects which has different code style.
So you'd better to setup
workspace settings for a certain project.
settings.json file of
Extensions Included in this pack
- ESLint - Integrates ESLint into VS Code.
- stylelint - Modern CSS/SCSS/Less linter.
- vetur - Vue tooling for VSCode
- vue-peek - Allows peek and goto definition for Vue single-file components
- Vue VSCode Snippets - Snippets that will supercharge your Vue workflow
- Path IntelliSense - Visual Studio Code plugin that autocompletes filenames
- GitLens — Git supercharged - Supercharge the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code
- Git History - View git log, file history, compare branches or commits
- npm - npm support for VS Code
- filesize - Show the current file size in the status bar
- TODO Highlight - highlight TODOs, FIXMEs, and any keywords, annotations...
- EditorConfig for VS Code - EditorConfig Support for Visual Studio Code
- CodeStream: GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket PRs and Code Review - GitHub pull requests, GitLab merge requests, and code reviews in your IDE. Eliminate context-switching between tools. Also integrates with Bitbucket, Slack, MS Teams, Jira, Trello and more.