React Redux Helper is extension for react.js developers. This extension is really helpfull for enterprise level react projects. It can help you set up new react projects quickly without much hustle.
** Note : 🙂 Yet not fully tested. You may face problems in v0.0.1 **
- Usefull Sidebar with lots of actions.
- Create React App
- Context meu options in your workspace file-explorer
- Create Functional Component (Recommended)
- Right click on directory where you want to create one
- Create Pure Component (old class way)
- Create TS Pure Component (typescript)
- Add Redux Store
- Add store folder to your project with actions and reducers folder
- Can choose middleware (thunk, saga, none)
- Example reducer and action will be created for your example
- You can delete them
- Add Reducer
- Reducer file will be added in your reducers folder
- will be linked to your store automatically.
- Cleanning your react app created with create-react-app
- Remove bloatware files...
- Convert your react app into react-redux with saga, thunk middleware options
- Node.JS (v14.x and higher recommended)
- NPM (v6.x and higher recommended)