- Automatically generate rust-project.json and configures automatic linting with bazel.
Currently requires using a custom rules_rust. Hopefully will soon be able to be pushed into upstream rules_rust.
Add the following to your bazelrc:
build --@rules_rust//:output_diagnostics=true --output_groups=+rust_lib_rustc_output,+rust_metadata_rustc_output
bazel-rust-analyzer.genRustProjectCommand: Custom command to generate a rust project
bazel-rust-analyzer.autoGenRustProjectCommand: Whether to automatically generate a rust project when a new
.rs file is opened (default:
- Control shift P > "Generate a rust-project.json for all open files" to tell rust-analyzer to configure a watcher to pay attention to all
.rs files currently open in bazel.
- When a bazel target including any rust files that were open at the time you invoked the previous command is built:
- If the build fails, the errors should be analyzed and highlighted in the editor.
- If the build succeeds, rust-analyzer should be able to analyze your target for file types and analyze your dependencies.
None so far
Initial release of bazel-rust-analyzer