Lumavate VS Code Extension
The Lumavate extension enables development of containers currently running within the Lumavate platform.
Start using by typing
Luma in the Command Palette to run commands to do the following:
- Edit code within the running container
- Stream the logs from a running container
- Add package references to python-based containers
- Save current changes locally and/or to the container
- To use the Lumavate extension, you will need to install the latest Lumavate CLI
- Support latest Lumavate CLI changes. Lumavate CLI 2.0.4 is now required.
- Support latest Lumavate CLI changes. Lumavate CLI 1.0.1 is now required.
- Support the new way to get the Lumavate CLI version
- Fixed an issue with the
Luma: Commit Container Changes command appending multiple lock icons to the folder name
- Initial Preview release that enables development & administration of running Lumavate containers.