What does it do?
Clean Slate is a VSCode extension that looks for XML style comments in your source code (C# at the moment) and converts them to markdown for use with the Slate API documentation system.
Get Started with Clean Slate
Current Commands (Use the Command Pallet Commands)
- CleanSlate Generate -> Generates the markdown document of the current file you have open in text editor.
- CleanSlate GenerateProj -> Generates markdown documents for all files in a project.
- CleanSlate ChangePath -> Change path to where you would like to produce markdown document.
- CleanSlate ShowPath -> Shows the path that is currently set as default output path.
- CleanSlate Hide Comment Coverage -> Hides the status bar comment coverage information.
- CleanSlate Show Comment Coverage -> Shows the status bar comment coverage information.
The markdown file generated is to be used with Slate
The Source code to this extension is available on https://github.com/Liftlock/CleanSlate and licensed under the MIT license.