A snippet-plugin for Atom and VSCode, easing the development of online courses with
LiaScript, and extended Markdown notation.
Simply to to the marketplace in Atom and VSCode and search for "liascript-snippets".
To enable this snippet, you have to add the following configuration to your settings.json ... Simply hit "Ctrl-Shift-P" and then type settings.
Install Atom 1.5 or newer
In the terminal, install the package via apm:
`apm install liascript-snippets`
- Install Atom 1.5 or newer
- Launch Atom
- Open Settings View using Cmd+, on macOS or Ctrl+, on other platforms
- Click the Install tab on the left side
liascript-snippets in the search box and press Enter
- Click the "Install" button that appears
- Start typing lia in your markdown document to see the extended help, that
can be explored via fuzzy-searching. Hit Tab for inserting your selected
- To ease the voice selection for different narrators, start typing voice
and search through all possible voice settings.
- Syntax highlighting help is offered if you start typing hili followed by
your language of choice. Since LiaScript applies the ace-editor, there is a
matching done between highlight.js and ace. You can select your language from
highlight.js, but it will be translated into the text in parentheses.
Screencast Lisascript-snippets and -preview
It is recommended to install also:
A previewer plugin that renders your course directly within the Atom IDE or which starts the development server from VSCode.
Since unicode is supported, you can also use any kind of Emoji, so installing
the following project is recommended...