Tailmoji is a Visual Studio Code extension that brings a fun twist to coding with Tailwind CSS. It replaces the usual Tailwind CSS class names with intuitive emojis, making your coding environment more colorful and engaging.
- Emoji Decorations: Enjoy a unique visual representation of Tailwind CSS classes with emojis.
- Toggle On/Off: Easily activate or deactivate emoji decorations to suit your coding style.
- Install Tailmoji from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Activate the extension by using the command palette (
Cmd+Shift+P on macOS) and typing
Tailmoji: Toggle Emojis. This will enable emoji decorations in your code.
- Deactivate the extension at any time by running the same command.
Once the extension is activated, your Tailwind CSS class names will be visually represented by emojis. For example, the class
.flex might show up as 💪, while
.bg-red-500 could be 🟥.
Tailmoji requires Visual Studio Code 1.x.x and works best with projects using Tailwind CSS.
There are no known issues at the moment. If you encounter any bugs or have a feature request, please open an issue on GitHub.
Initial release of Tailmoji.
About the Author
Tailmoji is developed by Leonardo Grigorio Araujo, a passionate developer committed to creating enjoyable development experiences. You can find Leonardo on GitHub or connect with him on LinkedIn.
Inpired by this video VideoLink from WebDevCody.
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.