This extension provides a toggle command to hide and show the
annotations used by the ruby on rails annotate gem.
This extension contributes the following settings:
annotateToggle.annotateTogglesVisible: Specifies whether the annotateToggles are visible or hidden. Is changed by the the toggle command
- Don't jump to beginning when focusing file.
- Don't fold tabs in the background
- set the toggle status globally instead of per workspace
- Fold and unfold tabs in the background when tabbing
- Fold other open tabs too
- Allowing the simultaneous folding of multiple windows. Also make sure the folding works correctly on