Compare two folders in Visual Studio Code.
- Supports a history for recently used folders.
- Auto detects current workspaces.
- Select folders with the context menu in the VS Code Explorer or the open dialog.
- Drag'n Drop folders from the VS Code Explorer or from the Finder/Explorer into the editor.
- Copy files from left to right or vice versa.
- Select all files and folders by status.
- Toggle the view by status.
Select a folder with the dialog, swap the paths and compare two files or folders.
Select from recently used, current workspaces or drag'n drop folders into the input fields.
Toggle the view, select files by status or copy files from left to right or vice versa.
L13 Diff - Open the diff panel
Open in L13 Diff - Open the diff panel with selected files or folders by dialog or context menu.
L13 Diff: Clear History - Clear the history of recently used files and folders.
Windows / Linux
If the key bindings don't work, please check
Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts.