Jupiter Theme for VS Code
- Open Extensions sidebar panel in VS Code. View → Extensions
- Search for Jupiter Theme Official - find the one by Kausik Das - there might be few other duplicates are available, make sure you have the right one!
- Click Install to install it.
- Click Reload to reload your editor
- Activate the theme File (Code on MacOS) > Preferences > Color Theme > Jupiter Theme Official
- Optional: Use the recommended settings below for best visual experience
Copy and paste this settings into user settings section of VS Code and save it. This will give you a better viewing experience.
"workbench.colorTheme": "Jupiter Theme Official",
If you want to to contribute on the theme or if you think you have a better way to do any particular thing,
- Fork and Clone this repo and make your changes locally.
- When you think all your changes are working right, then commit and push your changes by creating a separate branch on the repo.
- If your changes are good enough and match with the design of the theme then we will add it on the master branch.
I don't like something
This is a New Theme and it's possible that, might be you dislike something or you have any problem with something, if that is the case, please open an issue on github and submit your problem there.
MIT License © Kausik Das