Intuit Design System VSCode Extension
The Intuit Design System (IDS) VSCode Extension is a plugin for Visual Studio Code that provides a suite of tools and utilities for working with Intuit Design System components, icons, and colors.
- Components: Browse the library of IDS components, see their visual representation, install the component, and copy code snippets to use in your projects.
- Icons: Browse and search the asset library for Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) IDS icons, see their visual representation, install the icon, and copy code snippets to use in your projects.
- Color Palette: Easily view and copy colors from IDS's color palette as Hex, RGB, CMYK, or token values.
🚀 Getting Started
To get started with the IDS VSCode Extension, follow these steps:
- Install the extension from the VSCode Marketplace
- Open a project that uses IDS
- Click on the IDS Icon in the sidebar to open the extension
- Sign in with SSO
- Browse the different sections to find the tool you need
- Click on any element to learn about the element, copy code snippets, and more!
Eager to contribute to this plugin? Please reach out to us on the #ask-ids Slack channel.
Learn more about code contributions: Intuit's InnerSource Guidelines.
In case of issues with the extension, ask your question on the #ask-ids Slack channel and tag