This repo contains a collection of ZHAW related snippets.
Currently, this collection provides snippets for the InES file headers in C/C++
and VHDL. More snippets will be added when they get requested or I when I
Install the extension from the extension market.
This plugin only provides snippets. Therefore, you need a plugin that provides
snippet features and supports loading VSCode snippets.
Use your plugin manager to install the package.
vim-vsnip will automatically detect and
load the snippets. In LuaSnip you will
have to call
-- or to lazy load the snippets
|The InES file header
||c, cpp, vhdl, latex, python, shellscript
Users appreciate release notes as you update your extension.
- Initial release of zhaw-snippets
- Added header snippet for latex
- Moved to yarn
- Fixed latex header snippet
- Added header snippet for python
- Added header snippet for shell
- Added at least one empty line after the header insertion.
- Removed angle brackets from python header snippets
- Updated readme
- Updated the python header, to match common usage
- Standardized the header over all file types