Easily make and revert WIP commits.
All commits receive a default message, so you don't need to care about that.
- Stage current file
- Stage and commit current file
- Commit staged
- Revert WIP commits
Note that this extension comes with no keymaps by default.
If you want to, you can go to
Keyboard Shortcuts and search for "wip committer".
Here are some suggestions of mappings:
- Stage current file: alt + shift + W, S
- Stage and commit current file: alt + shift + W, F
- Commit staged: alt + shift + W, C
- Revert WIP commits: alt + shift + W, R