Quickly create plugins for PocketMine-MP with this intuitive extension for Visual Studio Code. Configure settings according to your needs, choose the options that work best for your project, and generate the base of your plugin with a single click. Save time and focus on plugin development rather than configuring your workspace environment. With this extension, creating plugins for PocketMine-MP has never been easier!
To be able to create your plugin, open the command palette
Ctrl + Shift + P.
- Find the command of the extension by writing the following text then execute the command with your enter key.
- Choose the name of your plugin.
- Choose the name of the plugin author, by default it will display the name present in the configuration of the extension (if you have not modified it) you can always modify it during this step.
- Choose the api version you want to use for your pocketmine plugin, when installing the extension, you will have the choice from version 4.18.2 of pocketmine, you can always change it manually in the plugin file .yml which will be created at the end of the steps.
- Choose the description of your plugin, such as the name of the author, it will display the default text present in the configuration of the extension.
No dependencies are required to use this extension
Look in the extension settings on Visual Studio Code PocketMine to be able to change the extension's default settings.
The options defined in the extension settings are not final, you can always modify the options when creating your plugin
Define the author name of your pocketmine plugins
Define the description of your pocketmine plugins
A problem with our extension? Report it to us here
This is the first version of the extension, we will do our best to make regular updates and offer you a complete extension for pocketmine-mp on Visual Studio Code
Implementation of the command to generate the base of a pocketmine plugin easily