Pandiff VScode extension
Integration of Pandiff to VScode.
- System install of Pandoc
- For Git related functions requires Unix based OS, Windows may or may not work.
- File render from any type supported by Pandoc
- Ability to visualize prose difference between files inside VScode
- Use Pandiff to compare two revisions of the same file
- Styles of the webview can be set directly on the style.css files
- Enable or disable file formats via the Settings.json file
- Do not consider this extension as production ready. It's still on development, things may break. Use at your own discretion
- Added config file for enable/disable file formats listed on prompt
- Added feature for compare two revisions of the same file
- Removed the need for running commands on installation
- Implemented simple-git instead of using exec on cli commands
- Enable the use for native Pandiff function