Undo Redo Buttons
This Visual Studio Code extension adds accessible buttons on the top right of the editor for the undo and redo commands.
- Adds two buttons to the editor: one for undoing the last action, and one for redoing the last action
This extension was, as my previous extension, developed using OpenAI's ChatGPT December 15 Version.
- The buttons are moved to the top right corner of the editor.
- Added support for using Unicode symbols as the labels for the undo and redo buttons.
- Added two buttons to the status bar: one for undoing the last action, and one for redoing the last action.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for details.
- The indentation functionality is based on the VS Code Extension API.
- This extension was developed using OpenAI's ChatGPT December 15 Version. We gratefully acknowledge their work on large language models.