Vercel for VS Code
A VS Code extension for Vercel deployment status.
- Install the extension from the VSCode Marketplace or with the terminal command
code --install-extension haydenbleasel.vercel-vscode.
- Open the extension settings and enter your API token.
- Create a
.vscode/settings.json file in your project and add the following:
- Reload VSCode to apply the changes and start using the extension.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Node.js and Yarn installed.
- Clone the repo.
yarn install to install dependencies.
yarn dev to compile the extension and watch for changes.
- Open the folder in VS Code.
- Launch a new VSCode window with the extension loaded. You can either press
F5 or open the command palette and run
Debug: Start Debugging.
- Make changes to the extension and reload the extension to see them take effect.