The official HackMD Markdown VSCode extension
Use the same HackMD markdown right in VSCode!
- New: Edit your notes right in VSCode!
- New: Browse your team notes in the HackMD explorer view
- Preview your HackMD notes in VSCode
- Create the note from editor's content
- HackMD-compatible markdown rendering preview
- We bring most HackMD markdown syntax into VSCode :tada:
HackMD notes explorer
Render code block with line numbers
Read the full Release Note on HackMD.
- You can now edit notes in your workspace
- Support deleting files from the notes explorer
- Add an API limit status bar item. When you're reaching your limit, we'll let you know
- New iconography to match Visual Studio Code style
@hackmd/api to 2.4.0
react-vsc-treeview to our own maintained fork, fixing bugs when refreshing the tree view
- Adopt access token-based API client. You need to create an access token on the HackMD settings page
- Add two more tree views: History and Team Notes.
- Upgrade highlight.js
- Upgrade mermaid
- Upgrade more dependencies
react-vsc-treeview package for implementing the new tree views. It's now easier to add features and fix bugs for the tree view.
- Reduce bundle size. We accidentally include
node_modules in our past builds, which is not necessary.
- HackMD Snippets command
- Use the command:
HackMD: Create a code snippet to create a code snippet on HackMD from the selected text range
- Activity icon is not shown (#23)
- HackMD Note explorer
- Preview your notes on HackMD
- Create a note from editor content in VSCode
- markdown-it plugins
- checkbox (As extension dependency)
- External Graph Renderer
- Sequence Diagram