So if you want to write more accessible code then you have come to right Extension !
This extension is here to automatically scan, fix and report accessibility issues in html content and provide suggestions for fixing them using OpenAI.
- Recommended to install Node.js v12+.
- Manually enter the html content to Scan, Fix and Report accessibility issues in it.
- Copy paste the html content to Scan, Fix and Report accessibility issues in it.
- Provide the name of file with relative or absolute path to Scan and fix the accessibility issues in the file by applying the changes.
- Open Command Palette in VScode (Ctrl + Shift + P)
- Run the command "Run Accessibility Assistance Extension"
- On running it will open the extension where you can scan, fix and report the accessibility issues in html content.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in the 'CHANGELOG.md' file.
- Open command pallete in VScode (Ctrl + Shift + P) and
RUN "Run Accessibility Assistance Extension"