Postman Pat Extension
- An installed MJML extension is required, to work properly.
- An active VPN connection is required for the plugin to work properly
- Live preview for template files (MJML, HTML and TXT). Preview updates as you type.
- Export HTML file from template.
- Copy the result HTML to clipboard.
- Send email with PostmanPat API.
- Check for updates and update the extension automatically.
- Choose the environment to work on.
- Create a sample email, so you don't have to write all the files from scratch.
The following commands are available:
- Postman Pat: Open Preview to the Side Open template preview to the side.
- Postman Pat: Compile Template Export HTML file from template.
- Postman Pat: Copy Template Copy the result HTML to clipboard.
- Postman Pat: Documentation Open the Postman Pat Extension documentation.
- Postman Pat: Send Email Send email with PostmanPat API
- Postman Pat: Template Fetch official templates.
- Postman Pat: Version Shows the current version of Postman Pat Extension.
- Postman Pat: Update Postman Pat Updates Postman Pat to the latest version.
- Postman Pat: Create an Email Creates a sample email folder with contents.
Start command palette (with
F1) and start typing
For Preview click the envelope icon above the template or by command.
To set desired environment, go to Postman Pat's settings and choose the intended one from the lists.
- create branch from master with your changes
- validate and then merge changes to master using squash
- github action will trigger and create "release vx.x.x" pull request with version bump and changelog release.yml
- merge release pr
- merging release branch, action will create version tag, and publish package publish.yml
- the package should be visible in marketplace after MS verification