Cloud Code for Visual Studio Code
Cloud Code for VS Code brings the power and convenience
of IDEs to developing cloud-native Kubernetes and Cloud Run applications.
Cloud Code works with Google’s command-line container tools like
kubectl under the hood, providing local, continuous feedback on your project
as you build, edit, and run your applications on your workstation or in the cloud.
New App, Deploy and Debug
With Cloud Code, you can create a new application, deploy it to a remote Kubernetes
cluster, and debug your running app in seconds!
- Support for Go, Node, Java, and Python
- Integrated Debugging and Log Viewing/Streaming
- Cluster and service inspection with the Kubernetes and Cloud Run explorers
- Cluster creation supporting Google GKE, Amazon EKS and Azure AKS
- Rapid Edit, Package, Deploy loop to your K8s cluster
- Snippets, completions, and linting for K8s artifacts
- Support for Custom Resources (CRDs) e.g. Istio, Knative
- Automatically uses your Google Cloud SDK credentials
- Learn More: Learn more about the Cloud Code project and what it has to offer.
- Documentation: We have a lot of features to explore head over to our documentation to find out.
- FAQ: A list of frequently asked questions you may run into.
- Prerequisites: A list of prerequisites to use the Cloud Code for VS Code.
- Sample Applications: We have starter applications for Node, Python, Go, C# and Java.
- File an Issue: If you discover an issue please file a bug and we will fix it as soon as possible.
- Request a Feature: If you have any feature requests, ideas for improvement and general feedback please submit a feature request.