Copy Flow provides convenient copy and paste functionality within Visual Studio Code. It adds two buttons to the editor toolbar for copying and pasting content.
- Copy the contents of the active editor to the clipboard.
- Paste the clipboard content into the active editor, replacing the existing content.
- Visual Studio Code version 1.60.0 or higher.
- Launch Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions view by clicking on the square icon in the sidebar.
- Search for "Copy Paste" in the Extensions Marketplace.
- Click the Install button for the "Copy Paste" extension.
- Once installed, you will see the Copy and Paste buttons in the editor toolbar.
- Copy: Click the Copy button in the editor toolbar to copy the contents of the active editor to the clipboard.
- Paste: Click the Paste button in the editor toolbar to replace the contents of the active editor with the clipboard content.
Contributions to this extension are welcome! To contribute:
- Fork the repository.
- Create a new branch for your feature or bug fix.
- Make the necessary changes in your branch.
- Commit your changes with clear and descriptive commit messages.
- Push your changes to your forked repository.
- Submit a pull request detailing the changes you made.
Feedback and Support
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.