This extension performs pre-processing on Markdown (or any other text file) with the markedpp node.js module.
Simply configure the .gps.markedpp config file to define the root source files and options for markedpp, then invoke the "GPS: Transform" command.
GPS.Markedpp allows for all options of markedpp to be used including:
- Generation of a "Table of Contents"
- Automatic numbering of Headings
- Include various files into a single output document
- Sorted collection of References
- Autonumbering of ordered lists
- Automatic update of heading identifiers
There are no dependencies for this plugin that won't be installed by VS-Code.
GPS.Markedpp uses a configuration file named .gps.markedpp that contains the location of the root files to process.
The format of .gps.markedpp
- rootSourceFiles is an array of filenames (including path if necessary) that points to files that are to be the beginning of a transformation. You can have multiple transformations across multiple root files.
- outputDirectory specifies the location for the transformed files to be written to.
- options specifies the markedpp options to pass to the pre-processor.
None... at this time.
Initial release of GPS.Marked
GPS.Markedpp is released under the MIT license.
(c) 2018, Gateway Programming School, Inc.