Assembly for OllyDbg
This extension adds support for assembly language to OllyDbg.
Windows operating system is required to run OllyDbg.
Asm Tools for OllyDbg is required to be downloaded. It can be downloaded from here
You need to set the path of the Asm Tools in the settings of the extension.
- Run assmbly code file of current active Text Editor
- Debugging assembly code in OllyDbg.
- Build assembly code using nasm.
- Option to hide the executable file while debugging.
- Open a assembly code file in the editor.
- Press the play button in the toolbar or press
F5 to debug the code in OllyDbg.
- Press the stop button in the toolbar or press
F6 to stop the debugger and the executable files.
- Right click on the editor to see the context menu and select
Assembly template to insert a template of assembly code in the editor (or press