React Components Quickly Extension
The React Components Quickly extension allows you to quickly create a React component with or without styles directly from the Explorer pane in Visual Studio Code.
- Open Visual Studio Code and go to the Extensions view (
- Search for "React Components Quickly" and click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, reload Visual Studio Code to activate the extension.
- Right-click on the folder where you want to create the React component in the Explorer pane.
- Select "Create React Component" or "Create React Component with Styles" from the context menu.
- Enter the name of the component when prompted.
- If you selected the "Create React Component with Styles" option, a
styles.ts file will also be created in the component folder.
If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for new features, please feel free to file an issue or submit a pull request on GitHub.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.