Elm Test Runner
This project is deprecated.
An improved support for Test Explorer UI has been merged into:
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=Elmtooling.elm-ls-vscode (GitHub: https://github.com/elm-tooling/elm-language-client-vscode)
Running Elm tests in VS Code.
Integrated with Test Explorer UI
- Browse results and navigate to sources.
- Show selected test result.
- Automatically run tests on changes.
- Run fewer tests (within the same file).
Optional: show progress in terminal.
Support locally installed elm-test/elm binaries (for Elm 0.19).
Support locally installed elm-make (for Elm 0.18).
- fixes for larger test suites
- fixes for workspaces with multiple folders
- speed up availability of test results in view
- improvements for larger test suites
- improved error handling, like missing elm-test binary, resolves #33
- fix finding modules in sub folders, fixes #34
- showing elm-test output in a terminal task is now optional
- elm-test error details are shown as Test Explorer UI output
- more accurate line information for nested tests
- decorate test failures
- show test durations
- only activate for projects with Elm files, fixes #29