A VSCode extension providing language support and syntax highlighting for spokfiles, the declarative language used by the spok build system/task runner.
Right now it's very barebones, just simple comments, strings and keywords, even this though results in quite a nice appearance 🙂
- [x] Global variable declarations are highlighted as constants or variables
- [ ] Native understanding of functions (not just as keywords)
- [ ] Task names are highlighted as function names might be (including in args of other tasks)
- [ ] Task command lines are highlighted as actual shell syntax
- [ ] Potentially some more advanced functionality like autocomplete, task running etc.
Initial barebones release 🎉