SideGuide Hero Extension
SideGuide Hero makes it easy to understand documentation by having interactive tutorials directly in VS Code.
Want to learn more?
If you'd like to learn more, check out our website: sideguide.dev
- Added Rannable Bash Snippets
You can now run commands (bash snippets) directly in vs code's terminal by pressing the play button next to the snippet.
- Added the Code Highlight Feature
You can now click on a code snippet when in a tutorial and it will highlight the code in your editor. (This assumes you have the starter project open).
- Added Clone Popup on opening a usecase
- Inserted Feedback Popup into extension
- Small bugfixes and updates
- Fixed issues with Code Highlighting
- Fixed Bugs
- Improved UI and loading time
- Changed Feedback
- Added Update Message (CRM controlled)
- Fixed critical navigation issue
- Improved Clone UX
- Initial Release of SideGuide Hero Alpha
VS CODE ^1.60.0
Sideguide is built by a team from across the United States that's dedicated to helping everyone learn how to code!